AN INCREDIBLY ROBUST AND HIGH IMPACT OUTDOOR DOUBLE POWER SOCKET WITH LATCHING RCD: From BG Electrical Storm Range, for safe electricity supply outdoors
WEATHERPROOF AND DUST PROOF RATING OF IP66: With two RCD sockets manufactured to BS 7288 and a clear cover which clips securely in place
RCD PROTECTION CUTS OFF POWER SAFELY AND PREVENTS ELECTROCUTION: As in the event of a fault and with the latching operation means the unit returns to original state when power is resumed
WITH COLOUR CODED TERMINALS WITH CAPTIVE SCREWS: For easy installation, and has multiple gland entry positions
Product Application & Features
The Weatherproof RCD Socket comprises a robust polycarbonate enclosure with an integrated 2 gang RCD protected Switched Socket. It provides a convenient & safe wall-mounted power point for both indoor & outdoor equipment – PLEASE READ SAFETY ADVICE.
The enclosure is IP rated in use, which means that when the front cover is securely closed, the sealed construction provides a very high level of protection against the ingress of both water & dust.
Access to the socket is by means of the hinged front Cover, which for security reasons can also be locked by padlock (not supplied).
The Front Assembly comprises Front Support, RCD Switched Socket, cover and Catches which is mounted to a Rear Box using 4 captive fixing screws. A Gasket Seal is located on the front edge of Rear Box. Re-usable Blank Plugs are pre-fitted & are pushed out from the inside. Screw Covers are provided to hide fixings after installation.
• WP22RCD 2 gang 13 amp double pole RCD protected switched socket
• Outdoor, all weather, waterproof, safe plug socket enclosure
• IP56 rated with plug in use, cover sealed
• Stylish modern profile
• Latched type, 30mA trip current, 40mS trip speed
• Durable, unique 'stay open' cover with easy open lid catch that provides a protective seal
• Housing adaptable with customer configuration using accessories from the BG Nexus range.
• Cover will stay open to allow for easy access to sockets
• Colour coded terminals with backed out captive screws for easy installation
• 2 Earth terminals in socket and 1 Earth terminal in mounting box
• All cable entries in the 4 sides have removable blanking caps
• RCD sockets manufactured to BS 7288
• Terminal capacity 3x2.5mm², 3x4.0mm² and 2x6.0mm²
• Supplied with multiple knock-out mounting box